Ribbon Information

Are you having trouble finding a torch device for your PD ribbons? I had purchased mine a few months ago in preparation for IC, but when I was asked where did I get them from, for some reason, I couldn’t find them on the website! After searching for a few seconds (ohhhh the interwebz thou art awesome LOL), I found them again. So if you need your torches (as well as other ribbons and attachments), go here:
Vanguard Insignia
You will need: Army ROTC attachment Bronze torch item # 7702200 Army ROTC attachment Silver torch item # 7702400 Army ROTC attachment Gold torch item # 7702300
Again, this is Vanguard Insignia (www.vanguardmil.com).
I hope this helps!
— In Service, Gary “Tiny” Hollifield, Jr. Major General, SFMC Commanding Officer, TRACOM tracom@sfi-sfmc.org
Vanguard Industries

Military insignia for all branches of service in the United States of America.

View Post on Facebook